REGISTRATION & JERSEY ORDERING
Online Registration Now Closed
You Can Still Register The Morning of June 22nd at O’Reilly Media
Event Date: June 22, 2019
TO REGISTER FOR THE RIDE, Click HERE. You will leave this website and be taken to the Bike Monkey registration website. When you register, you will have the option of ordering your Giro Bello jersey. This is the only spot to place your jersey order…during the registration on the Bike Monkey website.
E-WAIVERS. You will sign your waiver ON-LINE when you register (except minors who will need their parent/guardian to sign off in person when you come to pick up your packet). We want your packet pick up to be as efficient as possible.
Order your Giro Bello Jerseys
($79.00 for Club and $84 for Race).
Voler provides direct shipment of your jersey within 2 weeks of your order. Voler will also accommodate size changes directly with you by mail.
If you have a peloton of 10 riders or more, you can qualify for a group rate discount.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Please read this page before registering. For additional information about the event go to the “Info” page or click here.
Century Route – $100
Metric Century – $85
Fun (27.6 miles) – $65
- Event t-shirt
- Meal ticket for a post-ride meal
- Beverage ticket to go with your post-ride meal
- Swag bag
- All routes are SAG supported and have frequent and well-stocked great rest stops!
- Live music at the finish
- Bike Expo at the finish
- Route Maps
Packet pick up will be at O’Reilly Media , located at 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol on Friday, June 21, 2019 between the hours of 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. We strongly encourage riders to pick up registration packets on Friday.
However, packet pick up will be available on event day between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. at the expo area located at O’Reilly Media.
- Walk-in riders and a parent/guardian of minors will be required to sign a waiver at packet-pick up. Those who signed up on-line (except minors) will have already signed the waiver.
- That this event is not a race.
- That riders should obey all traffic laws.
- To be friendly to fellow riders; drivers on the road; and the neighbors we ride past on the route.
- We are enforcing time-cut offs. In other words, if you don’t get to a certain point by a certain time, you will be asked to either be SAG’d back to the start or you will ride at your own risk and be unsupported. Cut-off times will be strictly enforced.